A single PCI Express form factor board and packaged with a full version of the latest EDIUS editing software, HDSTORM™ allows you to work with HDMI inputs and outputs, and has a Canopus HQ hardware codec built-in for optimized, CPU-free capture.
HDSTORM empowers you with constantly synced, full-resolution preview of effects and content directly from the EDIUS timeline. The power of having the Canopus HQ codec on-board means you won’t be restricted by CPU speeds or workstation limitations when ingesting or creating high-quality Canopus HQ AVI files for editing. Keeping the compression processing separate from your CPU brings new reliability and system performance to the editing and effects creation environment.
Working as a perfect combination of software and hardware, HDSTORM can handle any mix of HD and SD video content; unlimited video, audio, title, and graphics layers; and any combination of real-time effects.
If you are still making the transition to an all-digital, high-definition workflow, you can purchase the optional HDSTORM Bay at any time, to add a comprehensive set of analog inputs and outputs. The HDSTORM Bay is included as standard with the full HDSTORM Plus package.
- Edit any mix of SD and HD resolution video content together in real time
- Works with many different native video formats, including DV, HDV, AVCHD, uncompressed, and more
- New GPU-accelerated 3D transitions
- Real-time editing performance increases as CPU power increases
- Supports newer file-based formats, including Infinity™ JPEG 2000, XDCAM and XDCAM EX, P2 (DVCPRO and AVC-Intra), and GFCam
- HDMI input/output for connectivity with HDMI devices and real-time monitoring from the included EDIUS NLE software
- Canopus HQ hardware encoder for fast, high-quality capture of video to Canopus HQ AVI files
- Windows XP and Windows Vista support
- Bay option for HD/SD analog component, S-Video, and composite input/output
- Advanced hardware video input filtering and high-quality analog inputs/outputs (as standard with HDSTORM Plus, or when adding optional bay to HDSTORM)
- HDSTORM PCI-Express card
- EDIUS installation disk set (DVD-ROM)
- EDIUS bonus disk (DVD-ROM)
- TitleMotion Pro disk
- USB license key
- QuickStart guide
- Hardware setup manual
- 5.25″ HDSTORM bay (HDSTORM Plus only)
- HDSTORM bay connector cable (HDSTORM Plus only)
- S-Video conversion cables (2) (HDSTORM Plus only)
- NewBlue video filters: Art Effects, Film Effects & Motion Effects
- ProDAD video effects & image stabilization: VitaScene & Mercalli Expert
- iZotope VST audio plug-ins: Audio Effects Suite, AudioRestore, AGC & Mastering Effects Suite
- Corel DVD & Blu-ray authoring: DVD MovieFactory
- Artbeats HD stock footage and graphics
- Trial Version SmartSound Sonicfire Pro
- Harris TitleMotion Pro